Shop & Workshops
Pottery Classes and Mindfulness Workshops
Learn new skills and make friends
Check out the workshop content to find the right one for you. With a variety of topics, you can learn new skills and make friends with people who share your interests.
Explore different styles of ceramics
There are many styles of ceramics that you can explore with Sarah’s help! Check out our gallery to see our offer, and sign up for a workshop today.
Create a masterpiece at home
Crafters of all levels can use SARAH CORE’s range of ceramics supplies to create their own masterpieces at home. Our supplies are so affordable that anyone can get creative without a large upfront cost!
All in person classes include:
- clay, materials, tools and firing
- demonstrations and techniques explained with technical information provided as needed
- hand building ceramic, sculptural and decorative guidance
All E-classes include:
- easy to follow guided meditations and technical clay information provided
- limited group sizes
- high quality potter’s grade air dry clay dispatched in advance (when you select ‘I need clay’ from the shop)
- clay and zoom meeting details dispatched in advance
Pottery Throwing for 2 people£120.00
Mindfulness Clay at home clay kit£29.00
Mindfulness clay workshop – relax and recharge with clay£75.00 – £378.00
All Heart – aromatherapy burner£39.00
Straight talking teapot£550.00
Up Against It£2,000.00
Pinch pot paradise – 1 hr mindfulness clay workshop£42.00 – £280.00
Body mug – 1 hr mindfulness clay workshop£45.00 – £280.00
Made by Students
About Mindful Making
Do you struggle to keep up with the pace of life? Mindfulness is a skill set that can help you thrive in today’s world. I will teach you how to make pottery by hand and explore mindfulness together.
Create beautiful ceramics that suit your every need — from dinnerware sets, vases, bowls, cups, mugs and more! Take your creativity off the screen and into your hands with my mindful-making workshops.